Tuesday, September 10, 2013

T. Caster- Mount Juliet, TN



 

 

I would like to thank Matt Helton and his team for their diligent and hard work on my behalf. They had an especially difficult case to work for me in a very tight time frame. I had initially been working with a different loan company who ultimately made several costly mistakes in getting my loan processed and approved. I felt so much distrust for the original company due to their incompetence that I knew that it would be a mistake to continue to do business with them in a matter as serious as helping me to procure a home loan. So I decided to terminate the relationship. Then I remembered meeting Mr. Helton at a new home buyers' seminar six years ago. I remembered him to be patient, kind and most of all, knowledgeable. At the eleventh hour, I gave Mr. Helton a call and explained what had happened to me. He calmly, yet enthusiastically told me that he had corrected these types of mistakes before and that he felt he could do the same for me. The only issue was that I was already in contract to buy a home that was scheduled to close in less than three weeks. After the team realized that I was still serious about buying the home, they got to work. His team called me every day, no less than twice a day, to get everything done and Mr. Helton kept me encouraged while working his magic behind the scenes. Needless to say, from start to finish, they got the loan processed, approved and closed in 16 days! Wow! And this was a FHA loan, they were not going to let me lose my dream home. I just want to thank Matt and his team for helping make my dreams of home ownership come true. You guys are truly THE BEST! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Billy D. Purchased a Home in McMinnville TN

How did your Mortgage Loan Originator, Teresa Rae Kerr do? 5-Best How did your Client Manager, Michael Alan Foster do? 5-Best